Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Free Choice 5

This blog post will be about grocery stores, since I have started working in a grocery store my opinions have changed on a couple things that happen there. For starters some shoppers can be the nicest people you will ever meet, they compliment your hard work, say thank you, and sometimes go out of their way to go to your supervisor and tell them what a good worker you are. There are also however the other shoppers that have no respect for the cashiers. I am ashamed to admit I used to be one of those shoppers before I worked at a store. These people will hound you if you don't have a coupon for them or fi you are under 21 and have to wait for a manager to come ring up alcohol for you. Just for that purpose some stores have wine and spirits stores or lanes that say alcohol is permitted here or not allowed here, yet customers will do as they please and not follow instructions. As cashiers we always try to make the shopping experience enjoyable for the customer by helping them carry groceries out to their car, find something for them or even helping them with their entire list of groceries they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment